Tuesday, July 10, 2012

60 Day Body Make-Over: Day 8

Shame on me for not posting on my one week-iversary. As of yesterday morning I have lost 9 pounds and still feel great! I can't really tell in the fit of my clothing yet, but I get a pudgy face when I gain weight and I can tell it's slimming out some. Things I miss: Diet Dr. Pepper, Pasta, Cheese. My husband ordered a pizza last night. He ate that while I had to smell it and drinking my juice. It's hard to stay motivated until I focus on the end results. You go through so much food so fast. I have found a blend of fruits and veggies I love, but it's starting to get old. I need to find a new concoction. As long as I don't tast the veggies!! I tried to juice a sweet potato a few days ago (I've heard it's great)...it was NASTY! And I LOVE sweet potatos! Oh well. Trial and error. My favorite combo right now (get ready!) is 4 carrots, 3 stalks celery, a handful of broccoli, 4 oranges, an apple, 2 bananas, and a half dozen or so strawberries. It tastes like heaven and makes close to 32 ounces. I have my trusty Nalgene bottle that I take to work with me. I usually drink about 12 ounces on my way to work for breakfast (I'm not a breakfast person) and then leave it in the fridge or freezer to finish the rest for lunch. So I'm still trucking on, although I would like a nice trip to the Olive Garden or something. Bread sounds awesome. Can I juice that? Ha!! Here's a look at this morning's juicing ingredients!


Happy Juicing, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment