Friday, July 20, 2012

60 Day Body Make-Over: Day 18

My sincerest apologies for not blogging since my week-aversary! I had every intention of writing this past Monday, however I spent the morning in the E.R. About 1 a.m. I woke up with the nastiest of tummy aches which led to continuous vomiting for 8 hours straight. I got severly dehydrated to the point of not being able to move. My husband came home from work to take me to the hospital. 1000ccs of sodium chloride, bloodwork, an EKG, and a urinalysis later, I was released. Still not exactly sure what had me down, but I spent the next two days in a Phenergan endused coma in bed. The doctor proscribed soup and yogurt as my diet of choice for a few days which is what I've lived on this week. Not exactly juicing, but doctor knows best. Needless to say, I've been on recoup time since then. I do have the intentions of returning to juicing once I feel better, perhaps Monday. Until then it's chicken noodle soup and Yoplait for me. I am considering just juicing for breakfast and lunch and then eating a sensible dinner. I think my body just can't handle all juice all the time. Maybe that's why I got so sick. Who knows. But health comes before vanity (i.e. wanting to lose weight). I'll try to be better at keeping you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment