Wednesday, July 4, 2012

60 Day Body Make-Over: Day 3

Catch up! Day 1 was awful! I felt awful, I was so hungry, and had a terrible headache (I had been warned the first three days are the worst). I realized really quick that I just wasn't drinking enough juice. Also, the recipes I tried were awful! One tasted like blended up grass. Yuck! Yesterday I felt a lot better. I drank for of the juice because I started freestyling the recipes. My favorite was pineapple (omg YUM!!), oranges, lemons, a peach, grapes, and a few stalks of celery (for veggie nutrition...other wise I'd just drink fruit). I drank a total of about 64 ounces. I still started to get a headache by the end of the day, but not as bad. Today is obviously day three and hopefully the end of the "hardest part." I'm thinking of trying some sort of strawberry-kiwi concoction today. We'll see! On the up side, I've lost about 5 pounds! Talk about inspiration to keep going! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a juicer to attend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment