Thursday, July 5, 2012

60 Day Body Make-Over: Day 4


First of all, I would just like to say thank you. I have gotten so many words of encouragement and it really gives me a drive to not give up. Yesterday was a true test when it came to food tempation. The Fourth of July always brings fantastic food. My parents were in town and my husband grilled out. I will not tell a lie. I had a hamburger. And it made me feel so gross inside! I went right back to juice for dinner and felt so much better! I'm finally getting the hang of these recipes. It's still hard to get the right amount of veggies and fruits nutritionally while still trying to not drink something that tastes awful! Here's this morning's breakfast!



What do you think the delicious ingredients were?

Another weigh in on Saturday! I've almost made it a week, and after the first few days of detoxing and such, I feel really good! Happy juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment